Character Creation - Dark Ages
- Assamites (Vizier or Sorcerer Bloodline)
- Cappadocians (Main Clan, Giovani or Lamiae)
- Road of the Beast (Core Path Only)
- Road of Heaven (Path of Life or Path of Christ Only)
- Road of Humanity (All Paths)
- Road of Kings (Core Path or Path of Chivalry Only)
- Road of Sin (Core Path or Path of Pleasure Only)
- Road of Bones
- 1 Attribute at 4 or higher
- 1 Ability at 5; 1 Ability at 4
- 1 Discipline at 3 or higher; all must be in-clan or physical (Celerity, Fortitude, Potence)
- 1 Background at 3 or higher
- 1 Virtue at 4 or higher
- Willpower capped at 7
- 15 Freebies at start
- Up to 7 Points worth of Merits, with ST approval
- Up to 7 points of Flaws, with ST approval
- With a detailed background, you will earn one (1) more discipline dot that you may use to increase a 3 to a 4 or gain one out-of-clan discipline.
Connections to PCs
- All PCs must be connected to one another; they can be sire/childe, blood siblings, blood bound, mentor/student, mortal acquaintances, etc. The PCs will be, at times, each other’s only allies; storyline wise, there will be secret connections between them that have bound their fates.
- PCs may be childer, grand-childer, or great-grandchilder of the established NPCs; they may also contribute NPCs to serve as their sires and NPCs in the chronicle. Don’t get too attached to any, however.